Homes for Victorians provides a co-ordinated approach across government, and across our state. It includes:
- abolishing stamp duty for first time buyers on homes up to $600,000 and cuts to stamp duty on homes valued up to $750,000
- doubling the First Home Owner Grant to $20,000 in Regional Victoria to make it easier for people to build and stay in their community
- creating the opportunity for first home buyers to co-purchase their home with the Victorian Government
- making long-term leases a reality
- building and redeveloping more social housing – supporting vulnerable Victorians while creating thousands of extra jobs in the construction industry.