Handle with Care – Staff Safety and Defusing Situations where Individuals may be Aggressive
- To give the participants an understanding of the emotion of anger in human interaction.
- To teach the participants strategies for minimising the risk to themselves and others from angry individuals.
- To encourage the participants to be flexible in their response to individuals who may be angry or threatening.
- To teach the participants practical, simple strategies for managing their own anger in situations of threat.
- To broaden the range of strategies that may be employed by individuals in situations of threat.
- To give the participants an understanding of the important legal issues relating to managing violent situations.
· See attached course outline for more details.
Date: Tuesday 7 June 2016
Time: 9.30 am – 1:30pm (morning tea provided)
Venue: CHFV Level 1, 128 Exhibition St, Melbourne 3000
Presenter: David Cherry - Clinical and Forensic Psychologist
Cost: $187 inc GST for members - $198 inc GST for non-members
Please find attached Registration and Tax Invoice form.
Business Development Officer
t 03 9654 6077
f 03 9654 5133
a Level 1, 128 Exhibition St, Melbourne Victoria 3000
Conserve resources: Where possible, please work with this email or attachment without printing it