DEALING WITH CONTRACTORS
Dealing with contractors is often a major part of a housing worker’s day. Most housing organizations now engage their own contractors, while THMs still get repairs done via the government contractors engaged by the Housing Call Centre (HCC) and DHHS Area Offices.
Whichever way you run your maintenance, miscommunication can lead to repairs not being completed successfully or even the wrong job being done.
This training aims to help housing workers to deal with:
- Developing relationships with contractors
- Making clear what you want done
- Dealing with problems with contractors
- Assessment and selection of contractors
- Occupational Health and Safety
This is best suited for:
- New housing workers
- Experienced housing workers that need to know more about maintenance/asset management
- Managers who need to incorporate maintenance procedures into their organisation’s policies and procedures.
Date: Wed 6 Dec 2016
Time: 9.30 am – 1:00pm (morning tea provided)
Venue: CHFV Level 1, 128 Exhibition St, Melbourne 3000
Cost: $198 (inc GST) CHFV member - $209 (inc GST) non member
Please find attached Registration and tax invoice form.
*** Book early as places are limited! To RSVP please reply to this email.
When you RSVP for this course could you please also indicate one or both of the below:
□ We use our own contractors
□ We use HCC contractors
Business and Development
Office: 03 9654 6077