Professional Writing - An Introduction
Writing in a professional manner is a vital skill for staff employed in the housing sector. A well written email, letter of support or report may assist in getting the best possible outcome for your client. In addition, writing well makes you more efficient leaving more time to provide other services to your client.
In this workshop the following areas will be covered:
- the goals of writing any professional document;
- using the right tone in a document;
- the who, why, what, when and how of writing;
- tips for writing well and common mistakes and how to avoid them;
- a suggested process for writing any document;
- writer’s block and how to overcome it and;
- guidelines for writing different types of documents including; emails, letters, report regarding clients and, reports or submissions to funding bodies.
Detailed notes will be provided at the training
Dates: Tuesday 12 Dec 2017
Time: 9.30am – 1:00 pm (morning tea provided)
Venue: CHFV, Level 1, 128 Exhibition St. Melb.
Cost: $253 (GST inclusive) member - $275 (GST inclusive) non-member
Trainer: Sue Green - Psychologist
Please find attached Registration and Tax Invoice form.
Business and Development
Office: 03 9654 6077