Workplace Relations – Update for 2017
Join us for an update on the important employment law cases in 2017, how they will impact your organisation and what you can do to prepare for 2018.
Hear from Moores Principal Lawyer and accredited specialist in workplace relations, Catherine Brooks.
This presentation will cover the following key topics:
- The top employment cases of 2017
- Unfair dismissal – a wrap up of cases from the year and how they will impact your termination processes
- Discrimination and adverse action – what you need to know from recent decisions and changes you will need to make to your policies
- Investigations – lessons from the year and pointers when running an internal investigation
- Awards and Enterprise Agreements – the landscape for 2018 and how to prepare for bargaining
The presentation will include the provision of notes and hand-outs.
Who should attend?
- Human Resource Staff
- Managers/supervisors/leadership staff
Date: Tuesday 17 October 2017
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Venue: CHFV Training room – Level 1, 128 Exhibition St, Melbourne 3000
Presenter: Catherine Brooks, Principal Lawyer and accredited specialist in workplace relations, Moores
Cost: Member $176 (inc GST) Non Member $187 (inc GST)
Please find attached Registration and Tax Invoice form.
a Level 1, 128 Exhibition St, Melbourne Victoria 3000