Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
Mark Bramwell launched Bramwell Solutions in 2007, with the mission to inspire people to realise their full potential, and to help organisations build high-performing and engaged teams. Bramwell Solutions represents the culmination of nearly two decades of study in human behaviour, research and practical experience. This has included the design and delivery of organisational development initiatives for an extensive range of clients. Mark is masters qualified in Organisational Psychology.
· Course Overview
The ability to monitor and manage your own emotions, combined with the ability to appropriately respond to and influence the emotions of others, is central to motivating and inspiring outstanding performance in others and ourselves. Emotional Intelligence underpins successful leadership, and is a critical component of effective interactions and communications between high performing individuals and teams.
The course will cover:
- Enhancing decision making quality by considering the emotional aspect of responses
- Effectively recognising and responding to emotional cues
- Appreciating the key attributes of an emotionally intelligent leader and individual
- Understanding how emotionally intelligent leadership underpins team cohesion and performance improvement
- Improving personal performance by being more self-aware of emotional reactions to situations and individuals
- Appreciating your emotional intelligence to identify strategies for personal improvement
It would be suitable for:
- Managers and team leaders
- All general staff
Dates: Tuesday 4 July 2017
Time: 9.30am – 12:45 pm (morning tea provided)
Venue: CHFV, Level 1, 128 Exhibition St. Melb.
Cost: $198 (GST inclusive) member - $209 (GST inclusive) non-member
Trainer: Mark Bramwell from Bramwell Solutions
Please find attached Registration and Tax Invoice form.
Business Development Officer
t 03 9654 6077
f 03 9654 5133
a Level 1, 128 Exhibition St, Melbourne Victoria 3000
Conserve resources: Where possible, please work with this email or attachment without printing it